THE SYSTEM THAT IS OFFERED TO YOU BY THE CZECH COMPANY FLOW MO CONSISTS OF CYBERHOIST II MOTORS AND MOTIONCUE3D CONTROL CONSOLE WHICH TOGETHER ALLOW 3D MOVEMENT
The EN61508-SIL3/DIN56950/BS/FEM safety certification enables movement not only above the stage, but also above the audience with no need for additional security. The system is suitable for any event – whether you leverage its repetitive absolute positioning (0.1 mm), or speed up to 28 m/min for any position or movement. The comprehensive system allows you to turn both your event and stage design into an extraordinary, dynamic show with the highest possible motion effects.
Flow your show and call Patrik!
- next-generation intelligent motor with variable speed of 0-28 m/min
- enables 2D and 3D movement
- International Safety Standard and Certification (EN61508-SIL3/DIN56950/BS/FEM) allowing movement not only above the stage but also above the audience with no need for additional security
- absolute positioning (0.1 mm)
- load capacity of 0.5 t
- control console for CyberHoist II to program simple to complex 2D or 3D movements
- simple intuitive operation with a range of programming options
- possibility of acceleration and deceleration of individual sections both straight and tilted
- possibility to be connected to Timecode or DMX
- up to 8 definable sub objects per object, per cue and a freely assignable point of rotation